The Zugspitz Lodge is located in Ehrwald, at the foot of the Zugspitze at an altitude of 1,000 metres, only a few minutes from the Tyrolean Zugspitze Cable Car, and away from the hectic and stress of everyday life. What is the best way to get there? By car, train or plane.
(From the north via two toll-free access roads)
Arrival from Germany or Austria:
- via the motorway Ulm-Kempten-Reutte-Ehrwald or
Arrival from Switzerland:
- via Lindau-Sonthofen or Arlberg
Anreise aus Italien:
- via the Brenner or Reschen Pass (vignettes are mandatory for these two routes!) or
- via the motorway (up to 40 km before Ehrwald) – Brenner-Innsbruck-Mötz-Fernpass-Ehrwald
Do not forget, in the period 01.11.-15.04. winter tyres are compulsory in Austria!
- Innsbruck-Garmisch-Ehrwald oder